Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Project PBL

I had some problems figuring out how to get the PBL onto my blog. I tried to link it through my Google webpage, but I couldn't get it to link.

However, I am hoping you can locate our PBL here.

Okay -- that link doesn't work! Dang it! I am going to try to embed it. I don't like how this looks. I am going to continue to try to publish it on my website and link to the site.


Ahhh.... I think I have figured it all out! Here is the link to my Google Site. It is a work in progress, but you will find my presentation and my projects. YAY!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Gina. I love the background layout of your Google site. You may find that your presentations and projects may be organized better if you put each one of them in a seperate page. You can do this by clicking on the choice at the top right to add a new page. There will be a list of the pages by title on the home page and a viewer can click on the one they want and it will take them straight to it. I was able to watch your PBL presentation and I loved your line on the first slide that said "what the heck?" That is exactly what I said when I first saw PBL in an assignment. I had no idea what PBL was and you did a good job explaining it. I was not able to open your rubrics or project. Did you already create them or did you just create a place for them? Thanks for sharing your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured out the "new page" thing so I will organize the page later!

    ReplyDelete