Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Blog Post #10 - What Was Left Out?

I struggled with this -- I am not sure what could have been added. The only thing that I could think of would be a Voice Thread or a Prezi.

I think Voice Thread would have been an excellent option, especially for group work. It would have worked well for the presentations on the books that we read. In Voice Thread the user can use the program to share a Power Point presentation. The user then uses a microphone to control the voice over on the presentation. There is a way for viewers to comment on each thread too. I have used this before in a group of Honors English students and it worked really well.

Here is a Voice Thread that will explain it.




Like I said before - this would be an excellent way to do a book review. It would be easy to work on this with a web-based class too. Although the You Tube and Vimeo videos are great - this would be an additional way to review/explain a book or an assignment.

1 comment:

  1. Good idea. Mr. Chamberlain tried to get me to use Voice Thread also.

    ReplyDelete