Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Final C4T Rotating

Post #1 

This week I have been given the privilege of reading Mr. Chamberlain's blog. I was really thrilled because Mr. Chamberlain is part of my PLN. I follow him on Twitter too! 

So - his class is a history class and the question he is addressing is "Why do we have to learn history?" Mr. Chamberlain Googled the question because he thought that surely there was a great answer to be found online. There wasn't! So he asks --"Why do we have to learn history?". I say -- because we are creatures of habit. We do the same things over and over again. Don't believe me? Look at our history. Look at the the history of humans, of our country, and of our own lives. We continually make the same mistakes over and over again. Except - each time we make changes. So - by studying our history - we learn from our own and others mistakes. Hopefully - we will not make the exact same mistake twice! 

Loved this blog! Read ALL of it! 

Post #2

This week I am looking at Dare to Care by Denise Krebs. She has recently posted a questionnaire that had some excellent insight! She has recently moved to the Island of Bahrain. I can't imagine living in any other country than this one! Not to mention teaching in another country. Although I think it is a great dream! One I just might try to fulfill once my daughter is out of college (she graduates from high school in May 2014)! I really enjoyed the answers she gave. She also encouraged others to incorporate the questions in their student's blog. I think it is a grand idea! 

In answer to the question about her favorite quote this is what she said: 




No comments:

Post a Comment