Tuesday, April 22, 2014

C4K

My first kid that I commented on was Penny. Penny's blog post was about swimming. Apparently they went swimming during school hours because she said that they went swimming two at a time and then when they were done they went back to school. She also stated that they went swimming at the "GI" pool. I am unsure of what it is so I asked her.


Next was Nate. I am embedding Nate's sentence. His sentence included both a dependent and independent clause.



Here is his sentence: As I jumped , I could feel the water going up my spine.

I really enjoyed seeing Nate's work in language and I told him so!

Rowana is publishing a lot of presentations on her blog. It makes things very interesting. I learned quiet a bit about New Zealand's animals.

Next up is Germaine. Germaine was a part of a group that did the "haka". I think he did a great job. Check it out!




My next kid is T.A. - I like his initials. It is cool like Cher or Madonna! T.A. did a vimeo on the life cycle of a butterfly. I liked it too - I think I just like vimeo. So I am sharing his video too!




I love butterflys so much I have one tattooed on my ankle!

Efa-Lata went to Mission Bay and wrote a little take about it! So I am once again embedding it! I love this!

Here is Efa-Lata's photo and her story.




No comments:

Post a Comment