Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Blog Post #11

My PLN

I started working on my PLN several years ago when I was in EDM310. Now that I have several years of learning behind me and I have had the opportunity to meet and make friends with many teachers - my PLN has increased substantially.

Although - in the beginning - my PLN encompassed people I had met through blogs and Twitter. Now, my PLN circle has grown. I have many more Twitter friends and I have added mentors that I have met in classes. I have teachers that have just started teaching and teachers that have been teaching for 20 years. I have also added professors to my PLN.

Although I created my PLN when I was a sophomore in college - I am still using the same network now that I am in grad school. I depend on others ideas and their support. They aren't afraid to tell me I screwed up; however they are just as quick to offer praise! I rely on this network to gather information and share ideas. They are amazing! They are incredible! One day - I hope - I will be a part of someone else's PLN!

If you want to see just one of my amazing network members check out Shannon Miller.



No comments:

Post a Comment